Financing your education
It’s never too early to plan for financing your education. It is recommended that you start researching your eligibility and loan options as soon as possible. Visit the following resources on Penn websites and federal websites to guide you through the process.
Student Financial Services
Penn’s Student Financial Services office is available to prospective and current students for financial aid inquiries. For more information on financing your graduate studies, visit the Student Financial Services website to:
- Check your loan eligibility status
- Get information on federal loans and payment plans
- Get email and mailing addresses, phone numbers, office hours and appointment details
- Learn more about the differences between private and federal loans, and where you can find lenders
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
All domestic applicants interested in their federal loan eligibility should complete the FAFSA form after applying to the program.
- Start your FAFSA form on the Department of Education’s website
If you intend to complete the online Master of Science in Applied Geosciences degree as a working professional, you may be able to take advantage of tuition reimbursement benefits offered by your employer. If you are a full-time Penn employee, learn more about Penn's tuition benefits on Penn’s Human Resources website.
There are multiple external scholarships available for online Master of Science in Applied Geosciences students. If you are interested in learning more about these opportunities, please email our program team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.