Chemistry at Penn
Our diverse student community works side by side with Penn's Department of Chemistry faculty of leading academic researchers and experienced industry consultants to create opportunities for learning and discovery, community, and professional experiences. The Department of Chemistry facilities include over 120,000 square feet of research space.
- The Department of Chemistry
- On-campus events and seminars
- Career opportunities in industry and academia
Master of Chemical Sciences students are part of Penn's vibrant intellectual community, with access to a wide range of academic resources.
- International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS)
- Career Services
- The Weingarten Learning Resource Center
Current students: for guidelines on getting started in the Master of Chemical Sciences program, curriculum, policies and procedures, forms and more, refer to the MCS Student Handbook (PDF), or visit the MCS Canvas community website.