Master of Behavioral and Decision Sciences students at Penn are part of a vibrant intellectual community, with access to a wide range of academic and cultural resources, including:
- Penn Libraries Reference Services
- The Kelly Writers House
- Marks Family Writing Center
- Weingarten Learning Resources Center
- International Student and Scholar Services
- Penn Career Services
- The Graduate Student Center at Penn
Virtual information session
Managing Director Christopher Nave recently hosted a virtual information session for students interested in the Master of Behavioral and Decision Sciences (MBDS) program. Here, Christopher discusses the MBDS program, the application process, networking opportunities, and courses.
If you have a problem viewing this video, you can watch this on YouTube.
For information on the Master of Behavioral and Decision Sciences curriculum, course and capstone procedures, program policies and other resources, refer to the Master of Behavioral and Decision Sciences Handbook (PDF).
Our program boasts leading practitioners in the fields of public health, business, education, psychology and more. Through working relationships with Penn professors and institutions, Master of Behavioral and Decision Sciences students can secure internships in their field of choice. It is highly encouraged that these practical experiences be used as source material for the final capstone project.
The Master of Behavioral and Decision Sciences collaborates with many schools, centers, and institutions across Penn. Connecting resources across the University, students are welcome to explore independent research opportunities and attend seminars with:
- Center for Social Norms & Behavioral Dynamics
- Penn Social Norms Group (Penn SONG)
- The Wharton School
- Penn Graduate School of Education
- Penn Law
- Perelman School of Medicine
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics Program in the School of Arts and Sciences
- Penn Behavioral Health
- The Center for Health Incentives and Behavioral Economics at the Perelman School of Medicine
- Social, Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience (SCAN) program
- Behavioral Ethics Lab of the of the Philosophy, Politics and Economics Program
- Network Dynamics Group at the Annenberg School for Communication
- The Department of Medical Ethics & Health Policy in the Perelman School of Medicine
- Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics