Skip to main content
Penn LPS COVID-19 Update
LPS staff are not onsite, but we are still available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. by phone and online in case you need support: (215) 898-7326 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit coronavirus.upenn.edu, the University's dedicated coronavirus COVID-19 web page, for the latest updates. Penn LPS is ensuring that all students have access to the support they need. Visit our Current LPS Students page for more details.
Top 5 Reasons to Pursue a G-MPA Degree
- Distinctive mission—Learning and Leading for Human Well-Being: You work on projects and solve real-world problems that affect human well-being.
- Distinguished university: The University of Pennsylvania is a highly selective Ivy League university that was ranked 4th among all American universities in the 2019 Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education College Rankings.
- Innovative and structured curriculum: This all-online, one-year, skill-based graduate professional degree program provides ten carefully constructed, well-integrated courses that help you to become an ethical, effective, entrepreneurial leader capable of spanning interpersonal, institutional, and international boundaries.
- Diverse faculty: Faculty members come from a range of countries (Bangladesh, China, India, the US, and others), half of whom speak more than one language, and are leaders in their fields—government, nonprofits, business, social entrepreneurship, consulting, etc.
- Supportive and dynamic learning community: While the courses are entirely asynchronous, you are part of the Penn community of communities, recruited, admitted, and cared for by our world-class program faculty. You are assigned an academic advisor who meets with you regularly and synchronously. In addition, you are able, at your discretion, to participate in many special synchronous events intended to deepen and enrich your learning experience.