Virtual Information Session
The Organizational Dynamics program team hosted a virtual information session for students interested in Organizational Dynamics programs at the University of Pennsylvania. The session provides brief overviews of the Organizational Dynamics community, the Master of Science in Organizational Dynamics and Master of Philosophy in Organizational Dynamics programs, degree requirements, and courses and concentrations available to graduate students.
If you have a problem viewing this video, you can watch this on YouTube.
For guidelines for degree requirements, capstone and policies and more, refer to the Organizational Dynamics Programs Student Handbook (PDF).
Dynamics students are part of Penn’s vibrant intellectual community, with access to a wide range of academic resources.
- Penn Libraries References Services
- The Kelly Writers House
- Center for Programs in Contemporary Writing
- Weingarten Learning Resource Center
- International Student and Scholar Services
- Career Services
The Program Council is a student organization who meet regularly to advise and help govern Dynamics student activities. The Council’s mission is to support the social, educational, and career development of Dynamics students beyond the classroom. Event topics include professional and career development and networking, education and training, and social-education.
The Council supports the following ongoing projects:
- Bookend Class Meetings: The first and last class meetings for all Dynamics classes are held at the University Faculty Club. These meetings provide the opportunity to share a meal and conversation with classmates and instructors.
- Social and Professional Networking: Events held throughout the year enable students, faculty, alumni and guests to gather for conversation formally or informally on topics relevant to the Dynamics community.
- Lecture Series: During the academic year, academic and practice leaders with expertise from a broad range of topics are invited to speak to our community.
To explore capstones that have been submitted by Organizational Dynamics graduates, visit Penn Libraries Scholarly Commons. If you are an alumnus and haven't yet submitted your capstone, we encourage you to share your project with our community.
Current Organizational Dynamics student resources
We know that our students lead busy lives, and we’ve developed resources that are available when they need them most. In addition to the many events and meetings that bring us together in person, we also encourage current students to access our student community online. (Please note that only current students have access to the online community.)
Other Penn students
Penn graduate students studying in other degree programs are welcome to enroll in Organizational Dynamics courses if space is available. Individuals interested in taking one of our courses should consult with their home department for approval of their course selection and then complete the online course permit request form. The Organizational Dynamics team will review the requests and email a decision notification.
Learning Aloud podcast
Listen to Learning Aloud, a podcast from the Organizational Dynamics community at the University of Pennsylvania hosted by Steve Hart.