The College of Liberal and Professional Studies (LPS) at the University of Pennsylvania has partnered with the Bei Shan Tang (BST) Foundation in Hong Kong to offer financial assistance to residents of Hong Kong who are interested in attending MAPP. The scholarship will cover the full tuition and fees of the MAPP program.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a resident of Hong Kong
- Must be proficient in Cantonese
- Must have an excellent command of Chinese and English
- Must have knowledge of the culture and education system in Hong Kong
- Must have at least two years of work experience in education
- Must be willing to return to Hong Kong to live and work for at least two years after completing the MAPP program
- Must contribute to the Foundation’s projects related to positive education - the form of contribution may include providing consultation to local schools, conducting sharing sessions, engaging in teacher training, delivering seminars and talks, etc.
- Must have the MAPP application completed by March 1.
- Must have the scholarship application (below) completed by March 1.
- Must submit additional copies (separate from what is required for the MAPP application) of transcripts, resume/cv, and application essay directly to BST on or before January 31. Materials should be sent to:
Bei Shan Tang Foundation
1401C Lee Garden Two
28 Yun Ping Road, Hong Kong