Participating graduates can request a maximum of two (2) guest tickets for the LPS Graduation Ceremony at Zellerbach Theatre, Annenberg Center of Performing Arts. In addition, a live-streamed simulcast of the ceremony will be available on our website starting at 4 p.m. on May 15. There will also be a live stream available on-site at Annenberg.
All LPS degree recipients must submit an online RSVP form by May 1, 2022, in order to reserve guest tickets.
Every guest (including children of all ages) must have a ticket to gain entrance into Zellerbach Theatre. All seating is by general admission.
Tickets can be picked up at the Penn LPS Office (3440 Market Street, Suite 100) Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. starting on April 1. Please allow 24 hours to process online RSVP requests.
- Students must pick up guest tickets in person
- Photo identification is required (PennCard preferred)
- If a student is unable to pick up his/her tickets in person, another person may pick up the guest tickets; however, this person must present a signed letter of authorization from the graduate
- Lost or stolen tickets cannot be replaced
- Reserved tickets must be picked up by Thursday, May 12; unclaimed tickets will be distributed at the will-call table on the day of the ceremony
Additional tickets are not guaranteed. In the event that extra tickets are available, you will receive an email with more information during the first week of May.