Participating graduates can request a maximum of two (2) total tickets for guests for the LPS Graduation Ceremony at Zellerbach Theatre, Annenberg Center of Performing Arts. In addition, a live-streamed simulcast of the ceremony will be available on our website starting at 4 p.m. on Sunday, May 14.
All LPS degree recipients must submit an online RSVP form by May 1, 2023, in order to confirm their attendance and reserve guest tickets.
Every guest (including children of all ages) must have a ticket to gain entrance into Zellerbach Theatre. All seating is by general admission.
There are two options for picking up guest tickets:
- In-person at the Penn LPS Office (3440 Market Street, Suite 100)
- Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. starting on April 5
- PennCard required
- Lost or stolen tickets cannot be replaced
- Will Call Box Office at Annenberg Center lobby starting at 2 p.m. on the day of the ceremony
- Guests can indicate the graduate’s name for pick-up
Additional tickets are not guaranteed. In the event that extra tickets are available, you will receive an email with more information during the first week of May.