Penn employees are invited to join us for a virtual information session on March 25 to learn how to make the most of your employee tuition benefits by taking classes—or earning a degree—with the College of Liberal and Professional Studies. Our programs make undergraduate-level courses available on campus and online, with daytime and evening offerings to fit your schedule.
Meet our program team members and learn how to apply your tuition benefits to one (or more!) of our programs:
- The Post-Baccalaureate Studies program is a unique, customizable program ideal for Penn employees with a bachelor’s degree who are preparing to enter graduate school or pivot to a new career—or who simply want to explore new subjects and interests.
- Penn LPS Online is a learning platform offering online courses and certificates in subjects such as positive psychology, organizational anthropology, data analytics, leadership, social sciences, writing, and more. With flexible schedules and accelerated 8-week terms, you can complete a career-enhancing certificate in less than one year.
- The Penn Alumni Program makes it easy for Penn graduates to enroll in undergraduate courses across the University, with no application fee.
- Penn Summer Sessions invites Penn employees to pursue new skills or interests in the 11-week summer session or earn credits in half the time during Summer Sessions I and II. Open admission makes it easy to enroll without committing to a degree or program.
- The Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences is a fully online degree program geared toward adult learners and other nontraditional students who are looking for flexibility and applied learning.
Virtual Information Session via Zoom: A link to the event page will be sent to you via email on the day of the event.